What do guys and gals on the FRF look like?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Currently deployed, can't wait to get back home to my family and truck... At least I'll have a few surprises to install once I get back! 5 months left! (I'm on the left)
damn *****.....

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

hopefully one of those surprises is a new trans skid???

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
:idiot:
damn *****.....

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

hopefully one of those surprises is a new trans skid???

Maaaaaybe... For sure is a custom WSi rear bumper for us to dove tail! a 50" roof mounted light bar from M and R and if I can afford it a tune and bumpstop kit but I may have yo wait until I get back home to get that ordered up

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
Indeed! I am going to take the first week or so for family time and maybe the second weekend I'm home set up a mini install day/pizza and wings at the stereo kings shop?! I figured we could have two groups working, one on the rear and one on the light bar so then afterwards we could relax unlike my stressful drive last time lol

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bathroom selfie at work sporting the new FRF shirt!

sy4a4yqa.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk