Were to put clear bra?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I plan on doing the xpel also. The local shop charges the Xpel price for the kit + $100 for install. My problem is I want the front edge of hood and the body piece between the grill and bumper but that piece is part of a second set for the bumper but I dont want the bumper done. Gonna have to see if I can sweet talk them a litte.

All the Xpel kits are is templates, most shops can cut their own from the templates and pick and choose from each of the "kits" thats how mine was done. I did full front end minus the lower grey bumper, headlights, rockers, mirrors.

svennw

Reaction score
3M Clear Bra

Had mine done for 12" of front hood lip straight onto fenders at same depth into headlight indentions, headlights and painted portion under grill. Painted portion of mirrors as well. Very satisfied and black is a hard color to do without showing stretch or silvering. Always avoid plastic molding, door handles, rubber molding and clear bra seams when waxing is an obvious.

Attachments

• Raptor Clear Bra.jpg
    Raptor Clear Bra.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 71
Last edited: