Weathertech SVT Floor Mats!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like the silver, but like the one in the EBay listing better. Can that be duplicated maybe?

Probably not unless you have a super high quality image file of that design.

Here's a little better pic of what they would look like. Imagine SVT in place of SRT in the bottom one.

DSC03018.jpg

tipnring

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a set of the badges from eBay, about 2 yrs old. I'm ready for some new ones. (and I promise to clean my liners before the install.)
68cfb81d-54e0-4c29-acaf-1c3844374310_zpsde62691a.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

Already sold out.

I just sent the Ebayer a message to see if he has anymore of these.

I bought a set from him in the original auction. One peeled off because I didn't glue it down well. I do have 1 of these decals that possibly could be used as an example.

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well, I'm glad I got these, but as you can see, it’s not a perfect fit and they scratch easily. If we could get some made that fit better with a decent design and high quality finish with strong adhesive, I would buy some.

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll have them late December or early January. Check back then.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Need an update on these please.

Just checked with the vendor and they'll be ready shortly. When I get them in I'll post some pics. I have 5 sets red and 5 sets silver coming. I had my pricing wrong above, that was per each. They'll be $25 for the set shipped. I'm not making anything on them. After the first run is sold out I'll give the vendors paypal out via PM to whoever wants to order.

FITZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just checked with the vendor and they'll be ready shortly. When I get them in I'll post some pics. I have 5 sets red and 5 sets silver coming. I had my pricing wrong above, that was per each. They'll be $25 for the set shipped. I'm not making anything on them. After the first run is sold out I'll give the vendors paypal out via PM to whoever wants to order.

Def still interested in a set of red ones, depending on final pics. Thanks!