Weathertech SVT Floor Mats!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I measured, and the WT logo is 1 1/4 X 4 1/2.

I found an SVT logo on-line that was 1 1/4 x 4. I order 2.

I will post pics in a week after they arrive and installed.

Total cost + shipping: $8. :peace:

I know a metal shop near me, but the owner shys away from making stuff that would create copyright issues.

I will look at ebay when I get home too.

Smokie700

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I measured, and the WT logo is 1 1/4 X 4 1/2.

I found an SVT logo on-line that was 1 1/4 x 4. I order 2.

I will post pics in a week after they arrive and installed.

Total cost + shipping: $8. :peace:

I know a metal shop near me, but the owner shys away from making stuff that would create copyright issues.

I will look at ebay when I get home too.

Dont forget to post the website where you found them either! :peace:

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had to give it some thought, but I finally realized why you have so many mats. Are you a midget Reptar? You know, phone books work better from what I hear... :D

OP
OP
Reptar

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
different strokes for different folks. I'd say it's far from "sloppy" looking, it's actually the exact opposite of sloppy looking as the factory mats fit exactly inside the weathertechs. It is overkill, but so is a lot on these trucks. I have a 700+ RWHP truck parked in my garage too....excessive is my middle name :ROFLJest:

I also thought about the emblem to replace the weathertechs, I bet it'd be pretty easy for somebody to make a gel coated overlay to go right over top of it and say whatever you want.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
different strokes for different folks. I'd say it's far from "sloppy" looking, it's actually the exact opposite of sloppy looking as the factory mats fit exactly inside the weathertechs. It is overkill, but so is a lot on these trucks. I have a 700+ RWHP truck parked in my garage too....excessive is my middle name :ROFLJest:

I also thought about the emblem to replace the weathertechs, I bet it'd be pretty easy for somebody to make a gel coated overlay to go right over top of it and say whatever you want.

No offense intended with the sloppy comment. They do not fit "exactly" inside the mats in the pics. Looks like if you took a razor around the lip of the SVT mats, they would fit inside perfectly. I liked the idea, just did not love the final product.

I'm thinking my emblem replacement will look more "finished".

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All we need is an SVT liquiddome that goes in place of the Weathertech logo. There was a guy on the cherokeesrt8 forum named squigman or something like that who made them for us over there (SRT logo). I'll see if I can find him.

WorldWideRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All we need is an SVT liquiddome that goes in place of the Weathertech logo. There was a guy on the cherokeesrt8 forum named squigman or something like that who made them for us over there (SRT logo). I'll see if I can find him.

Awesome. Thanks. I looked all over the internet and couldn't find anything.