GEN 2 Warn Zeon Winch Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any grill trimming required with the svc intercooler in comparison to full race?

OP
OP
L

Lwlandy

Reaction score
Any grill trimming required with the svc intercooler in comparison to full race?
I think you have to do the same thing with any front mount IC. You have to remove the shutters (As they are where the intercooler sits) and some slight trimming of the material that held the shutters in place. Not a lot, but you definitely need to trim.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

I think you have to do the same thing with any front mount IC. You have to remove the shutters (As they are where the intercooler sits) and some slight trimming of the material that held the shutters in place. Not a lot, but you definitely need to trim.

@Lwlandy is correct.

rsbug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally have all my parts in and planning on putting the Zeon winch on 2nd week in February (vacation)...expecting to take most of a day, even with the info here and a Youtube video. I also ordered some Factor55 items for aesthetics and performance.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Finally have all my parts in and planning on putting the Zeon winch on 2nd week in February (vacation)...expecting to take most of a day, even with the info here and a Youtube video. I also ordered some Factor55 items for aesthetics and performance.

The Factor55 goodies really finish off the look of the winch mod.

OP
OP
L

Lwlandy

Reaction score
Where'd you get the graphics around the headlights?
They were from "Rappy Graphics" before they ran into issues with Ford Licencing. (I think they are working things out and maybe will be available again soon?) I have also seen that there are other suppliers making similar.

Raptor18Actual

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They were from "Rappy Graphics" before they ran into issues with Ford Licencing. (I think they are working things out and maybe will be available again soon?) I have also seen that there are other suppliers making similar.

Thanks, I figured it was Rappy. I'll look around.