GEN 2 Wall of Shame Greedy FORD Dealers. Call them out!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dlbb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol just to be clear i have no need of a second raptor as of today. if i win the lottery that may change lol. but i did notice several positive post about the same dealership. i merely thought the good info should be shared.

jimxyz

Reaction score
Maybe the market its starting to shift in CA on the markups - but the one my local dealer got in months ago (it has a build date from Nov 2016!) is still sitting on the lot gathering dust with a $20k markup - and they just got another in to sit next to it... what a waste.

Dweise

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe the market its starting to shift in CA on the markups - but the one my local dealer got in months ago (it has a build date from Nov 2016!) is still sitting on the lot gathering dust with a $20k markup - and they just got another in to sit next to it... what a waste.

Its tough out here in SoCal. Penske has been the only CA dealership that I have talked to that would do MSRP. My experience has been if a dealership has them on the lot they are at least 12.5k ADM.

Sorry I derailed the thread with a positive message haha so I will try and get it back on track.

West Covina Ford. 30k ADM. My general response is they are selling for @MSRP out of state as close as AZ. "If you want a truck that cant leave your garage because of emissions go for it" You just laugh say thanks and leave.

nanochicken

Reaction score
I got a PM from an employee at Westway Ford in Irving, Tx who said they had Raptors but couldn't sell them at MSRP. But they would be happy to sell one to me for only $7k over MSRP.

I had to laugh.

zsommer79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a PM from an employee at Westway Ford in Irving, Tx who said they had Raptors but couldn't sell them at MSRP. But they would be happy to sell one to me for only $7k over MSRP.

I had to laugh.

Yeah you have play a lot of games with the dealers in DFW. I am getting a 2018 order unit for 2k over invoice but it took a lot of patience.

highwhey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
a while back, i bought a car i really wanted and bc i was so desperate, i paid over msrp. if i had waited a year or so, i would've gotten a better deal.

i learned my lesson then, so i'm holding out until i find a raptor at msrp.

i don't care how long i have to wait

Waiting-Skeleton.jpg

cjm1261

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gary Smith Ford, Fort Walton Beach, FL. Wanted 18k over MSRP and 25k over MSRP for the GT350. I ordered the exact truck on their show room floor from a dealership 2 hours away 5k over MSRP.

fx4210

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is some of what I ran into during my search on the West Coast of FL. I was able to find MSRP after an hour of calling.

Walker Ford in Clearwater, FL- 5k over
Bill Currie Ford in Tampa, FL- 5k over
Ferman Ford in Clearwater,FL- 2k over
Sam Galloway Ford Fort Meyers, FL- 5k over
Matthews Currie Ford Nokomis, FL- 5k over
Englewood Ford Englewood, FL- 5k over

I hope this saves some people a little time.

Skyfrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is some of what I ran into during my search on the West Coast of FL. I was able to find MSRP after an hour of calling.

Walker Ford in Clearwater, FL- 5k over
Bill Currie Ford in Tampa, FL- 5k over
Ferman Ford in Clearwater,FL- 2k over
Sam Galloway Ford Fort Meyers, FL- 5k over
Matthews Currie Ford Nokomis, FL- 5k over
Englewood Ford Englewood, FL- 5k over

I hope this saves some people a little time.

Just three weeks ago Bill Currie had them at $10k over, so things are improving.