GEN 2 Wall of Shame Greedy FORD Dealers. Call them out!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pchmotoho

Reaction score
Good for you. I ran into a similar situation with a dealer I had a good amount of history with wouldn't budge on +5k over MSRP. I understand their position but the greed lost my business and I will recommend any friends and family to shop elsewhere.

I remember when the Ford GT came out and dealers marketed them up 40-60k they would put a little post-it note next to the sticker that said "+40k additional dealer profit" the balls on some of these dealers.

That 40k markup on the GT was a win win for everyone. Legacy editions are bringing in nearly 400k now.

Granted, this doesn't happen much with American cars. The only other example I can quickly think of is the GNX

cardude99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So i have not read the whole thread but throw Peoria Ford on the list. They did a bait and switch on me. Went in today, test drove one of the raptors they have in stock. Was told all week through email that they would let me order an 18 @ msrp and low and behold they were full of shit. As soon as i was ready to put the deposit down they brought out the paperwork and threw on $10k in adm on the truck. I walked out immediately, i can wait.