vin's pulled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2010 RAPTOR SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Should be checking with the dealer not being mad at Ford. It's all about dealer allocation and order priority.

Last Raptor I ordered 8/29/09 built 10/05/09 rec'd at dealer 10/20/09

Just ordered one on 12/12/11 came back clean with no material holds. Priority 10.
So we will see!

Big Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Big Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Should be checking with the dealer not being mad at Ford. It's all about dealer allocation and order priority.

Last Raptor I ordered 8/29/09 built 10/05/09 rec'd at dealer 10/20/09

Just ordered one on 12/12/11 came back clean with no material holds. Priority 10.
So we will see!

Yelling at the dealer won't do anything then they have the order submitted, they've had it at Priority 10 since day 1, and they're calling their allocation person every day to yell at them and ask why their orders haven't been pulled yet.

So thats why I'm pissed at Ford themselves. I was fine with the first 2 weeks being OT2 builds for dealerstock for QA checks, but after that, they should not just be filling all orders by allocations, there shoudl be some balance point between that, and between guys who ordered FOUR F'ING MONTHS AGO. :flipthebird: OT2 orders should be based on volume sales, and OT1 orders should be based on 1st come 1st serve. There's NO reason to punish the guys who pre-ordered their trucks just because they're in a region that usually sells less volume of trucks.

NICE... congrats!

I check for mine about 50 times a day.. lol So much so that I have my VIN memorized.

You're scheduled to be built on the 20th.. last checked SVT said mine was scheduled to be build on the 21st. We shall see. /PRAY

~BGM

lol you'd be amazed at how handy that comes to be having the VIN# memorized lol. I memorized it for both of my 00 HD trucks, and it's come in handy for ordering parts from the dealership, insurance, DMV, etc. lol. Although the look on peoples face when they ask for the VIN# and expect you to have to fumble around to get papers out or have to leave and come back, and you just start babbling off the 17 digits, they're always like "what the......really dude?" :ROFLJest:

Big Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting happenings this afternoon..

Got out of class, did my usual routine of race to the computer to check for my window sticker and BAMMO.. I got a VIN!!

http://fordlabels.webview.biz/webviewhybrid/WindowSticker.aspx?vin=1FTFW1R68CFA47686

Only issue now is that apparently they built me a Tux Black Raptor when I had changed my color to an Ingot Silver Raptor. I know, first world problems..

I'm not sure how this happened as I changed the color last about eight days before I got my VIN and have hte paperwork that shows it was changed in the order bank but yet, here I sit with a black truck.

Time to have an interesting discussion with my dealer about options going forward. I'm certainly not giving it up since 1) I don't want to wait any longer and have an absolute MOUNTAIN of mods in my garage and 2) I originally ordered a Tux Black truck so I'm ok with it.. I had just really gotten into the idea of a silver one. I'm not sure what he's going to say but I think something should be done for me..

Good luck to everyone.. I'm off to resolve my first world problem.

~BGM