VelociRaptor 600... An option?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And when you say, price doesn't matter, do you truly mean that? If you do, there is so much you can do. For instance Stewart's Raceworks

KX250R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Street queen mainly for now... But in a year I will start taking her off road A LOT more.

You should go down next year and do one of the Outlaw runs in the desert. You will get to see alot of varied setups, from mild to wild, and get some seat time doing what it was meant to do, and have alot of fun. Really alot of fun.

OP
OP
BubbaRaptor

BubbaRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What I mean is... If I value the upgrade high and think it would be a useful and awesome upgrade, I would probably do it. I'm not made of money, just ready to spend money on my truck now. So... Money isn't the main priority, I just want to explore the things I can do, then see if the money is worth it. I'm not wasting money on my raptor haha

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

I want to do a raptor run for sure

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gotcha, We just don't know the budget. Like I said, you can go from mild to wild

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There are several good build threads on here, ask questions, and do not get caught up in any vendors marketing hype.. Your best tool is being an informed consumer and ask questions..

-Greg

KX250R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What I mean is... If I value the upgrade high and think it would be a useful and awesome upgrade, I would probably do it. I'm not made of money, just ready to spend money on my truck now. So... Money isn't the main priority, I just want to explore the things I can do, then see if the money is worth it. I'm not wasting money on my raptor haha

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

I want to do a raptor run for sure

I get you. there are somethings like bump stops that can help save you some grief down the road. Lots of different kind of mods to consider, some for function and some for style.

Mine is very focused on offroad use, 37's , fiberglass, cage, etc etc, but I still drive it on the street, but living with it would be too much for alot of guys. For me its fine. The truck has done a handful of Raptor runs and spent alot of time in Mexico. Still drive it up I-5 back to Anacortes, WA, not as quiet as stock but works for me, just depends on what you want.