VelociRaptor 600... An option?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KX250R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Best bang for your buck is suspension! Truck is scary fast off road with a good set of shocks under it..

-Greg

Right on the money there...the next 20K I drop on her will be upgrading the upgraded suspension! for sure. Maybe then I will start feeling the need for a motor build...maybe.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No upgrades are a must. It will perform amazingly as it is. Engine mods won't speed you up at all offroad. I'd spend the money on suspension stuff.

And what suspension stuff depends on how crazy you wanna go. You could do a simple bumpstop kit, or 3.0's, or LT

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Then don't supercharge, turbo, or mess with stock engine.. Once you upgrade the engine you are always chasing the next weakest link..

-Greg
Quoted for truth.

Street queen mainly for now... But in a year I will start taking her off road A LOT more.
Ever seen the Chris Ross' "Luxury Performance Raptor 2.0"? What about something along those lines?