Vegas to Reno

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigScott

Banned
Reaction score
Trey Baja Pits was a big help, I wish I would have realized that was your Locos Mocos crew at the time and I would have been dropping your name for sure!

The Vegas to Reno trip was a hell of an experience, and I was glad to be a part of it. 3,750 miles in the Raptor in 6 days will either make you love or hate your truck.

- Panda, aka Trucker by Trade

So Panda you a driver ?

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

if you were to describe this and show photos to most folks they would look at you with that deer in the headlights look and think you were a lyin S O B
But for those of us that have done it it is the hardest, most draining, most addictive experience a person can have. So much happens in such a short time you can't wait till your back in the dirt again, and again, and......
Not sure what Drivin is about but as you and trey should know I was the one in the red volvo with the shinny tank at TRR 2012
Adam is the "Shaun White" lookin guy ?
Yea he got a future He is big time addicted !
Ya got a map of this course ?

panda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitely not a driver, sorry if it came across that way. Adam Lunn is the driver, long-hair, many know him as "Skinny" and if you've seen him in person you know why.

I was the guy running to crews in the pits trying to borrow parts and fluids, that's why I mentioned that I would have been dropping Trey's name. You are right on with your appreciation of how much work running a race team actually is...I think driving may be the easiest part, lol. Just getting your truck and team to the start line is an accomplishment in itself!

There was a map of the course posted on Best in the Desert Off Road Racing, but I can't find it now. I'll try to see if I still have a copy somewhere saved on my other computer.