Upgrading wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TCR 223

Reaction score
My Gen 1 on 2nd perch with 17x9" 0-offset methods on 35" Mickey MTZs... i flex the hell out of the truck off road and never rubs. looks awesome and works way better then stock. wouldnt go beyond 0 offset because of rubbing and stress on the front end suspension... its a Raptor, not a Custom Offsets show truck... my opinion

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well presently I have on the stock 17” beadlock wheels with 2” spacers and it sticks out about 1” pass the flares. Tech guy at tire rack says the set up I have now is equivalent to -20mm so -24 will be just 4mm wider.

You need to take width into consideration.

You essentially have a 17x8.5 -17 (give or take an mm) with your adpaters.
Going to 18x10 -24 is another full inch outwards from where you sit with the adapters on stock wheels.

PS, never trust the sales/tech guys at Tire Rack ;) The only ones with any real knowledge there don't get on the phone.

This site makes it easy to see exactly how much your wheels will move in or out.

https://www.1010tires.com/Tools/Wheel-Offset-Calculator#