Undercoating rear fender wells?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do most people (not just Raptor owners) do this to their trucks?

I noticed when I was at the ATV park yesterday that almost every truck did not have any protection for their rear fender wells. It was just normal body paint as you would see on any other part of the truck.

I ask because I'm a first time truck owner.

linexsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks sick...ill def post pics when I get it undercoated and the wheel wells done. Linexsa idk you got me but I did find a rhino dealer who's done the wheel wells and undercoats. So my plan is to get both done by him and have line x do my bed thats if he doesn't cut me a good deal for all three.

that last part is why i would be frusterated with the linex dealer. he may have just lost a sale due to the fact he didnt want to step outside the normal box and do some simple wheel wells.:biggun:

f16YODA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those mudflaps are decent looking. Some of the better ones I think I've seen. His signature block says ProFit. - YODA :Jedi:

19-Kilo

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I went with the 3M professional rubberized undercoating ($10 per can, 1 can per wheel well)... keeps the rocks from making loud banging sounds when a rock gets flung up and makes it more aesthetically appealing. Cheap and easy to re do. Seems to be holding up fine. 4000 miles and minimal chipping.

Big Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks sick...ill def post pics when I get it undercoated and the wheel wells done. Linexsa idk you got me but I did find a rhino dealer who's done the wheel wells and undercoats. So my plan is to get both done by him and have line x do my bed thats if he doesn't cut me a good deal for all three.

So I've heard several people speak about having the undercoat done as well.. can the underbody be line-x'd? I'm living in a salt zone at the moment and would love to get as much of the underbody covered as possible.

Anyone have any experience with this? Any info is appreciated.

~BGM