Under-Seat Storage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
Ran across something I found interesting - an under-seat storage bin.

One for SuperCabs:
http://www.du-ha.com/20071_20072_20073.html
Note: They say it will not fit with the factory sub, but it looks like it could be modified to fit. At $200, I might let someone else try first :p)

20072_du-ha_contrct_org_lg.jpg

One for SuperCrews:
http://www.du-ha.com/20075_20076_20077_20078_20079_20080.html

20078_du-ha_contr_org_lg.jpg

B

Bojangles

Huh good idea. I've got the factory sub though... :(

x2. I want that, but have the sub. Do they make one that works with it?? ...Perhaps another brand? A little organization goes a long way in a SuperCab.

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
I remember reading somewhere that you can move the sub, if that's the case its easy.
One other thing I had thought about was cutting the box around the sub, it would suck to cut a $200 box, but if that's what it takes than so be it.

OP
OP
KaiserM715

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
One other thing I had thought about was cutting the box around the sub, it would suck to cut a $200 box, but if that's what it takes than so be it.

That is what I was thinking it would take.

I just emailed them to see if they have plans to expand their product line to include something for those of us who have the factory.
Good idea. Let us know what they come back with.

dunesdude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just emailed them to see if they have plans to expand their product line to include something for those of us who have the factory.

Please let us know what they say, even though my raptor didnt arrive yet i have already bought parts for it