Under hood and bed lighting from Noah

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
I forgot about having some under hood/bed/wheel LED's installed by Noah. So I just sent him a txt for a install in March.

After seeing the Disco Raptor at night I knew this was a install I wanted and the work Noah has done with his own truck is very well done. I'm looking forward to having this work done by him!

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I forgot about having some under hood/bed/wheel LED's installed by Noah. So I just sent him a txt for a install in March.

After seeing the Disco Raptor at night I knew this was a install I wanted and the work Noah has done with his own truck is very well done. I'm looking forward to having this work done by him!
it will be good to see you again. and this time not under distress. i look forward to having you come up. and you know that since you went out of your way (far beyond) to help out when i needed, you will be taken care of here.