UCA and Slot Delete Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alphatwox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m starting my upgrade journey as far as the suspension is considered. Performance wise, I’m done for now, so it’s time to focus on my Gen 2 suspension.

I’m looking to stick with RPG so my question is about the RPG Billeted UCA.

I’m looking to snatch up:
RPG Billeted UCA
RPG Tie Rods
Krazy House LCA Support and Slot Delete

I’m unsure (as I haven’t read it anywhere) If that slot delete is a compatible with the selection of the RPG UCA. Can anyone clear that up before I get to purchasing the kit....

OP
OP
alphatwox

alphatwox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So when going to tie rods, and the point of water intrusion comes up in regards to the ESR:

Do you all think ADD tie rod outer adapter is better to go with?

SVC I think is also the outer only right?

RPGs looks to be the whole shabang?

Truckasaurus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know the SVCs are outer only and won't give you any problems. I think you better call RPG to be sure if you want to go that route.

If you end up moving away from the RPG tie rods and no longer care about matching the uppers, then take a look at the billet Icon Delta uppers. They work very well.

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
I know the SVCs are outer only and won't give you any problems. I think you better call RPG to be sure if you want to go that route.

If you end up moving away from the RPG tie rods and no longer care about matching the uppers, then take a look at the billet Icon Delta uppers. They work very well.

Can the billet Icon Delta Upper Control Arms be used with stock wheels without any rubbing issues with full articulation when off-roading?

OP
OP
alphatwox

alphatwox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
something tells me you are planning
on fox/kings, deavers and hydraulic bumps

That’s part of the plan...just wanted to make sure I’m starting that fondation off right...

I may however be going with:

SVC billeted, SVC outers, as well as the Krazy LCA Support and Lock as a base.

Going from there as cash permits. Changing my 2017 shocks out would be next with preferably some custom coated black Kings.