TWO Gen 3 Raptors available in TEMECULA, CA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey guys My name is Noah im one of the sales guys here at Gosch Ford Temecula! We have 2 Raptors available right now! If anyone here is looking for a sales guy to fight for them to get a better deal on your raptor just email me! I'm here to help you.

1) Lead Foot 801a
2) Code Orange 801a

These Two trucks do have an ADM! managers telling me 30k Over. If you want to make an offer on one just let me know

Last edited:

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys My name is Noah im one of the sales guys here at Gosch Ford Temecula! We have 2 Raptors available right now! If anyone here is looking for a sales guy to fight for them to get a better deal on your raptor just email me! I'm here to help you.

1) Lead Foot 801a
2) Code Orange 801a

If you would like some more info on these two trucks email me at: [email protected]

For those of you that are local and want to see the truck in person email me to make an appointment!
you might as well include what your dealership is charging for ADM or if they will be MSRP sales to save everyone here time in not bothering if ADM is above anything they are willing to pay.

OP
OP
N
Reaction score
you might as well include what your dealership is charging for ADM or if they will be MSRP sales to save everyone here time in not bothering if ADM is above anything they are willing to pay.
I updated post and included ADM! TY

Status
Not open for further replies.