Tuxedo Black

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boostin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No offense, but why would you buy a car according to what your GF likes? What happens when you break up and shes no longer in the picture? you're stuck with a color you really didnt want. I never understood that. Woman and cars dont mix for me. I'll ask for an opinion, but the color i choose for my ride is my final say.

No offense taken, my man. I definitely hear what you're saying and as much as I hate to say it, I'd agree with you. I live with my GF and might be close to getting married so have to be somewhat thoughtful. I have my track toy so my other car has to be something she can at least get around in. I've got a Cayenne Turbo S right now which is great and she loves it, but let's be realistic, it's no Raptor. And the one other thing is that we live in SF, so she'll get to have the fun of driving the Raptor around the city.

Maverick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm with Stingray. You're in trouble if start giving them everything they want. They'll start acting like 16 yr old teenage girls who think they truly are a princess. Asking her opinion and compromising on where to go to dinner is fine but not for cars and trucks. No way.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hmmmm, if I get Blue she won't drive it? Blue it is, sounds like a win win to me! You give in to her ******** now and your not even married. Your screwed.

Ryguy84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No offense taken, my man. I definitely hear what you're saying and as much as I hate to say it, I'd agree with you. I live with my GF and might be close to getting married so have to be somewhat thoughtful. I have my track toy so my other car has to be something she can at least get around in. I've got a Cayenne Turbo S right now which is great and she loves it, but let's be realistic, it's no Raptor. And the one other thing is that we live in SF, so she'll get to have the fun of driving the Raptor around the city.

Its too wide for the city! You won't have any mirrors but you might get some good side racing stripes from muni!

Boostin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its too wide for the city! You won't have any mirrors but you might get some good side racing stripes from muni!

Yes, it should be a fun experience! We'll see how it goes. I figure if the muni is able to make it around the City, then a Raptor should too. Just got my VIN today so will know forsure in a couple months.