Tuxedo Black

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DEADEYE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Zero swirls after more then 6 months, enough said.

Ebony is still awesome as well though.

Proper color for Harley"s and trucks For me is black.

And yes it is a pain in the ass , but when they are detailed they look very sharp.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm bouncing around between Tuxedo Black and Blue Flame. I love the Tuxedo Black but I really want something that will pop a bit. Also, I'm planning on putting on some graphics and the Blue Flame pairs up really well with the graphics.

Boostin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I order tux black as well but am seriously contemplating switching to white or silver. I actually really like the blue flame and would order that if it weren't for the GF vetoing it. Since she is going to have to drive it around during the day I have to make some concessions...but at least I'm getting a Raptor!

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I order tux black as well but am seriously contemplating switching to white or silver. I actually really like the blue flame and would order that if it weren't for the GF vetoing it. Since she is going to have to drive it around during the day I have to make some concessions...but at least I'm getting a Raptor!
My girlfriend calls the blue flame ones smurf-mobiles....

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We all dressed in black
We snuck up around the back
We began to attack, the eggs did crack on Haze's back

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score

No offense, but why would you buy a car according to what your GF likes? What happens when you break up and shes no longer in the picture? you're stuck with a color you really didnt want. I never understood that. Woman and cars dont mix for me. I'll ask for an opinion, but the color i choose for my ride is my final say.