Tuner ? Intercooler ! Warranty....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HOLLYWOOD 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome bro thanks again. So there's a stage 2 package at the COBB WEBSITE, that includes tuner, intercooler, and cold air intake for about $2400 .. but ADD intercooler seems bigger.. what would u recommend?
I wouldn’t recommend a CAI, they do nothing except make noise, and for the money they’re asking, I would want more than noise. Winfield will even tell you that, but I kind of knew.

Email Winfield and pick his brains. He sells the Cobb tuner with his package. See what he says / recommends.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
You are going to spend more in fuel costs because of the perma grin you will get from driving.

FWIW, I went with SVC because I went with their front bumper and most of their Gen 2 catalog.

OP
OP
oscargarcia1158
Reaction score
You are going to spend more in fuel costs because of the perma grin you will get from driving.

FWIW, I went with SVC because I went with their front bumper and most of their Gen 2 catalog.
Great point about the svc catalog! Loveee everything from svc! ..