GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mikepipe597

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In Order Processing

I've been using the search menu and haven't been able to find this mentioned. Contacted Ford today through Chat and asked for status of my order and the response was "In Order Processing". It's been a month and a half and my build is only a Silver SCREW 802a with no other options. While searching all to the build threads I can't seem to see this status. Any info would be appreciated.

mmp

Reaction score
These are the possible status states:

Delivered Final Delivered
In Transit Received
In Transit Shipped
Awaiting Shipment Re-Released
Awaiting Shipment Origin Received - (Jack Cooper Transport Co Inc ) Ramp 59
Awaiting Shipment Origin Received
Awaiting Shipment At Plant
Awaiting Shipment Released
In Production Produced
In Production Sent to Plant
In Order Processing Scheduled to Day
In Order Processing Scheduled to Week
In Order Processing Unscheduled- Clean

Whiterp199

Reaction score
These are the possible status states:

Delivered Final Delivered
In Transit Received
In Transit Shipped
Awaiting Shipment Re-Released
Awaiting Shipment Origin Received - (Jack Cooper Transport Co Inc ) Ramp 59
Awaiting Shipment Origin Received
Awaiting Shipment At Plant
Awaiting Shipment Released
In Production Produced
In Production Sent to Plant
In Order Processing Scheduled to Day
In Order Processing Scheduled to Week
In Order Processing Unscheduled- Clean

Curious does anyone know the differences between the awaiting shipment codes? My truck is currently awaiting shipment, with an initial ETA to the dealer of this week. Does not look like that is going to happen though as it is awaiting shipment as of this morning.

Theo

Reaction score
All,
Does anyone have a list of dealer's selling at invoice? Seen one before but can not find it.
Thanks,
Theo

HellFish

Reaction score
ordered today, dealer puts order in on thursday, priorty code is 19, is that bad that its 19?

Priority code is only meaningful in the context of the dealer. IIRC they use 10-99 and the meaning of those numbers is up to the dealer. All it means is that you are after 18 and before all of the others - AT THAT DEALER.

cardude99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Priority code is only meaningful in the context of the dealer. IIRC they use 10-99 and the meaning of those numbers is up to the dealer. All it means is that you are after 18 and before all of the others - AT THAT DEALER.

right on thank you, appreciate the clarification.

HellFish

Reaction score
right on thank you, appreciate the clarification.

Pretty sure there's something special about 1-10 as well so in reality there is only 11-18 ahead of your priority.

There's a better explanation somewhere but that's the best I can do off the top of my head.

ray101381

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just spoke with my sales guy and he's telling the carbon fiber interior is on hold so if i keep the option my truck won't get pulled anyone else with the same experience?