GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pillowsoft

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got an update and my delivery date is 4/12 Im not sure if ill be able to drive it off the lot then but maybe Thursday or Friday of next week!

So excited, Lightening blue, SCREW 802a, Raptor tech package, twin moonroof, Heated steering wheel, Bead lock wheels, spray in bedliner and only hood decals to match the black rims

Im drooling its like Xmas for me next week but better!!

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just got an update and my delivery date is 4/12 Im not sure if ill be able to drive it off the lot then but maybe Thursday or Friday of next week!

So excited, Lightening blue, SCREW 802a, Raptor tech package, twin moonroof, Heated steering wheel, Bead lock wheels, spray in bedliner and only hood decals to match the black rims

Congrats!

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Sounds awesome, and I would be super excited too! Pics when she gets here!

Awhell

Reaction score
Just catching up

Have your received a VIN # from the dealer yet? If so I will pull the window sticker for you. I'm happy to help!

Thanks Jredd, I got this VIN on 3/22. Please let me know if you can shed some light. Cotus.ford does not give me any info yet. 1FTFW1RGXHFB99100

mwright4679

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Jredd, I got this VIN on 3/22. Please let me know if you can shed some light. Cotus.ford does not give me any info yet. 1FTFW1RGXHFB99100

Put your vin in here

http://researchmaniacs.com/VIN-Number-Lookup/WindowSticker/Ford.html

You should be able to dl your window sticker

7GenTex

Reaction score

Don't believe Cotus ever will show anything for Ford Performance vehicles.

The research.maniacs above should get the the window sticker.

Try the Ford etis site for other details on your truck. It will fully populate a few days after the actual build.

https://www.etis.ford.com/vehicleRegSelector.do;jsessionid=340B4EC656BD45F0C3258E4880CBF28C.eccvas506

Last edited:

Jredd

Reaction score
Two SCREW 802A Gen 2 Raptors available. One in Lightning Blue the other is Magnetic Gray. I can send pictures or any other information needed just let me know.

If interested in either or both let me know by PM or contact me at
AskforJared at Gmail.com.
Thanks