GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr Roarke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Silver unfortunately. It has made me re-think the Bead lock wheels which are indeed black.

Thanks a lot. I seen them in black and really like them. With the color i ordered (AG )i think that the silver looks a bit tacky. I may change my order to ruby red...but thats late availability:(

Dewserb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Silver unfortunately. It has made me re-think the Bead lock wheels which are indeed black.

Per the regional Ford rep who services the dealership where I ordered my Raptor, the standard wheels are black.

Attachments

• 2017-Ford-F-150-SVT-Raptor-508-876x535.jpg
    2017-Ford-F-150-SVT-Raptor-508-876x535.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 144

Dewserb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They look more like a dark gunmetal to me, but still very nice. Should look nice with the magnetic color I chose.

---------- Post added at 05:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 AM ----------

Im boozing on the couch.. dont feel like getting my papers out...

How much more are the beadlock capable again?

The beadlock capable wheels are a $1200 option. $1200 would buy one wicked set of aftermarket wheels.

comagt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Per the regional Ford rep who services the dealership where I ordered my Raptor, the standard wheels are black.

The order guide, photos, and brochures being published say otherwise. Guess we will see soon enough who is right. :) I personally wish they were a gunmetal/black. However, that machines looks good on the darker colored trucks.

Last edited:

Dewserb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The order guide, photos, and brochures being published say otherwise. Guess we will see soon enough who is right. :) I personally wish they were a gunmetal/black. However, that machines looks good on the darker colored trucks.

Photos? Have you done a Google images search for 2017 Raptor? At least 90% of the photos out there show the standard wheels as black

Cusenation7

Reaction score
My father (loaded Screw) and I (801A Scab with a bunch of standalone options) placed orders with our local dealer on Tuesday this week. After we placed the order they couldnt promise more than 1 Raptor due to possible allotment restraints. He called his Ford regional zone rep to ask for 2 Raptors. Just got off the phone this morning (Saturday) with the owner whom we know well. He said they were approved for 2 orders, that the Scab would be estimated for December delivery and the Screw would be April/May. Of course this is an estimate based on production, avalability of materials, demand etc. So we are happy to have both approved and some estimated timetable but that Screw is going to take a while.