GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SmokieRiver

Reaction score
Well, your initial thoughts on your custom ordered Raptor?

Only put on 80 miles in the past 3 days, but so far loving it. I can't believe how much different it drives than my platinum. Really glad I got the Recaro seats. I know there is a lot of mixed opinions on the exhaust note, but I actually like it. It's my daily driver and glad I went to the Raptor over another Platinum or Ram Limited.

Kurator

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to find out build date or approximate schedule based on DORA without having a VIN number available?

sdraptor

Reaction score
Haven't been on here in a while. I was emailing back and forth with a sale guy at a Ford dealership in San Diego. I am thinking about ordering a 2020 when it is open for orders only if the V8 is available. Yeah, I know the V6 has more power and is a great platform. When i ordered my current 2012 Raptor, I placed my order in mid October 2011. Anyone know when the ordering bank has opened the last few years? I also asked if a V8 was available for 2020. He said that a V8 is available for 2020. Not sure if he knows what he is talking about. But wishful.

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haven't been on here in a while. I was emailing back and forth with a sale guy at a Ford dealership in San Diego. I am thinking about ordering a 2020 when it is open for orders only if the V8 is available. Yeah, I know the V6 has more power and is a great platform. When i ordered my current 2012 Raptor, I placed my order in mid October 2011. Anyone know when the ordering bank has opened the last few years? I also asked if a V8 was available for 2020. He said that a V8 is available for 2020. Not sure if he knows what he is talking about. But wishful.
You have to name and shame the dealership so others know to stay away. Anybody that sells a product and knows absolutely nothing about what they are selling is worth naming.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

sdraptor

Reaction score
You have to name and shame the dealership so others know to stay away. Anybody that sells a product and knows absolutely nothing about what they are selling is worth naming.

So you're saying no V8 for 2020?

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Screenshot_20190814-182539_Gmail.jpg

profunctional

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only put on 80 miles in the past 3 days, but so far loving it. I can't believe how much different it drives than my platinum. Really glad I got the Recaro seats. I know there is a lot of mixed opinions on the exhaust note, but I actually like it. It's my daily driver and glad I went to the Raptor over another Platinum or Ram Limited.

I totally agree about how different the ride is from the Platinum. I do miss the car like feeling of the plat but don’t miss the looks.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter