TRR14 clean up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Been slowly wiping down the interior with armor all clean up wipes. Shit doesn't work. Gone through a full can of those things.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
I had to clean up too.

About a 1000 cigarette butts...

That sucks trey! Next time there needs to be cigarette disposals put up to prevent that. Wouldn't be a good idea to throw them in the trash anyways because of fire hazard. I bet you could rent several of them for not too much

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That sucks trey! Next time there needs to be cigarette disposals put up to prevent that. Wouldn't be a good idea to throw them in the trash anyways because of fire hazard. I bet you could rent several of them for not too much

Or fill little 2 gallon metal cans with sand and put them every 5ft apart...

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
Or fill little 2 gallon metal cans with sand and put them every 5ft apart...

Good idea! I used my vape while I was there. Havent touched a cigarette in 3 weeks

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

Been slowly wiping down the interior with armor all clean up wipes. Shit doesn't work. Gone through a full can of those things.

Armor all isnt a good idea. Your dash will absorb the cleaner and if you don't keep using it the sun will crack it and fade your dash

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good idea! I used my vape while I was there. Havent touched a cigarette in 3 weeks

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

Armor all isnt a good idea. Your dash will absorb the cleaner and if you don't keep using it the sun will crack it and fade your dash

Oh shit. You're right. I need some better stuff...

I bought the "cleaner wipes" version.. Think it would do the same? I mainly used it on my doors, trim, and seats..

u5u3y2un.jpg

They are horrible. Leaves streaks like crazy.

Last edited:

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
Oh shit. You're right. I need some better stuff...

I bought the "cleaner wipes" version.. Think it would do the same? I mainly used it on my doors, trim, and seats..

I think they use the same formula in the wipes as the spray. I use meguiars interior cleaner and love it!

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think they use the same formula in the wipes as the spray. I use meguiars interior cleaner and love it!

Ya I actually bought a bottle of that plus their leather cleaner. Just haven't had the time (catching up for work) to really get down to deep cleaning and got tired of the dust. Lol

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
Ya I actually bought a bottle of that plus their leather cleaner. Just haven't had the time (catching up for work) to really get down to deep cleaning and got tired of the dust. Lol

I regret using armor all. By the time I found out what it does it was too late to save my interior ! FML...