Transmission Failure

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Misfire is definitely concerning.... only reason for it is condensate blowing out spark which has been par for the course since 2011. Investigate the weep hole in the intercooler.... could save you future heartache in that respect.

Seriously?! - You “like" the post where the guy just had a failure?

pretty_low.jpg

It’s one thing for you to come here and rag on the new Raptor, but it’s another to delight in someone else’s misfortune.

u0104940: Sincerest wishes for a speedy and complete repair. Good luck.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This happened on gen 1 if you clipped the abs sensor. Faults everywhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Let us know what the resolution is. we can speculate here until we are blue in our faces. lol Sorry to hear about the problem on a brand new truck

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Misfire is definitely concerning.... only reason for it is condensate blowing out spark which has been par for the course since 2011. Investigate the weep hole in the intercooler.... could save you future heartache in that respect.

This guy and his weep hole.

Sasquatch77

Banned
Reaction score
This guy and his weep hole.

Investigate this for yourself. It is a proven correction to the factory system so that you can safely enjoy your vehicle. You never ever want a misfire event... very dangerous.