Tow hook/D Ring isolator?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fireguy144

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi
How did you install yours ? I purchased the same ones, but it looks like they can be easily stole , or fall off.
I purchased so.e red zip ties and ***** them, so they won't easily fall or or get stolen. Just looking for maybe an alternative way to install them
Thanks
Sorry guys for the grammer.. I typed fast and sent it, I should have reviewing it..

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi
How did you install yours ? I purchased the same ones, but it looks like they can be easily stole , or fall off.
I purchased so.e red zip ties and ***** them, so they won't easily fall or or get stolen. Just looking for maybe an alternative way to install them
Thanks

Some Gorilla Super Glue around the inside edges,unless you plan on changing the color every week:eek:... dont be stingy with the glue,and they will never come off...

OP
OP
MDJAK

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do you park in such sketchy places you have to worry about a ten dollar part being stolen? That should be the least of your worries.

dblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi
Thanks
I just slipped them on, no zip ties or anything. I'm sure they could be easily stolen as they are just covers.

Fireguy144

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just slipped them on, no zip ties or anything. I'm sure they could be easily stolen as they are just covers.
Try the zip ties. Get small red ones,they're bearly noticeable.
Do you park in such sketchy places you have to worry about a ten dollar part being stolen? That should be the least of your worries.
Brother....I live in New York... i would probably be replacing those things very often. So yes I would like to take some precautions. That $10 part could end up being a lot more if they keep taking them..

OP
OP
MDJAK

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The thieves in NY are too busy looting to even know what’s on your tow hook :lol:

dblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try the zip ties. Get small red ones,they're bearly noticeable.

Brother....I live in New York... i would probably be replacing those things very often. So yes I would like to take some precautions. That $10 part could end up being a lot more if they keep taking them..
Doesn't seem necessary to me. Especially right now when I'm WFH and the truck rarely leaves the garage for extended periods of time.