TOTALLY LIKE THESE D2s!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I love my Dually's! Wish I woulda spent the extra cash for the D2's though! :-(.
Either way, GrEaT product!!

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
I love my D2s. What I hate is that no matter how tight I get them, once I do some hard offroading the adjustment moves and they end up pointing at the ground.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I love my D2s. What I hate is that no matter how tight I get them, once I do some hard offroading the adjustment moves and they end up pointing at the ground.

That sucks! would some lock washers or nuts with nylon threads and or lock tight work in this situation?

OP
OP
STUTIDE

STUTIDE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so far mine havnt moved but I have yet to subject them to anything real harsh - by hand I can move them with ALOT of force but so far they are holding pretty tight. Maybe James has some input? Do yours get movement side to side as well or just vertical?

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I would use blue loctite if you're still getting movement although that's the first time I've heard of movement when off-roading. Try loctite and if that doesn't work I would call Rigid and see what they can do for you

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc