TOTALLY LIKE THESE D2s!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
STUTIDE

STUTIDE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cost for 1 set of White D2s - $392 all in
Cost for 1 set of Amber D2s - $392 all in
Cost for all the questions and quick responses James gave me ->> Priceless!

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

Considering that they are made in the USA probably cost him more than your Chinese made ones, in my opinion that is well worth much more of my money:peace:

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

Blacked out HID headlights would be a good move for your next mod

I LIKE that idea!!!!

Viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had mine on for the last nine months... Still love them... My problem is what to put on up fitter 1... Had planned on a rigid 40" but really don't need it, especially since I've got a set of Ducati retros in the works...

Congrats!!!

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have the 40" and its so easy to install, it looks bad ass. Next is going to be the D2'S and two 4" LED's on each side of the license plate.

willis68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went with the D2 driving light white and the Amber regular Dually for Spot for mine, they are waiting for me at home while I am offshore paying the bills. I have 55 Watt Sick HIDs already installed, I already have some serious light so these will be a great addition I can't wait to instal them I think they look great on our trucks!

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Looks good! I like the amber/white combo too.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
only thing that sucks is when I got my fogs there was no such thing as D2's yet but the fog's still put out some major light have saved me form a few deer