TORC - RedBud Amateur Day Idea!!

Would you attend an event like this?

• YES!!! TELL ME WHEN

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • No, you actually use your truck in the dirt?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes but I live far

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • No I live way too far

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pwjstruebig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is the deal. In Buchanan, MI there is a track called RedBud. They hold annual pro motocross and atv nationals here and just added the TORC series. The weekend normally starts on a Wed/Thursday coming in and setting up the rig and getting bikes/etc. ready for the weekend. They normally do a amateur day on the "pro course" or the layout that the pros do which adds another 20 sec on to the course.

The idea!! Why couldn't they run an amateur day or a day to run Raptors on the TORC track the day before or after the pro race. Not actually racing but just to get out and have some fun. I am going to be trying to contact the owner of the track and some people in the racing series to see if this could be done.

Just wanted to see how many would be will to go or participate in an event like this. I know the facility has everything needed and they can do something like this just preparation and more information is needed.

This is just a poll to see if people would be interested so I could give them some numbers so they can see if it would be even worth it.

Thanks for any input you all have!!

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That sounds like a cool idea, but I have to be pretty selective on my events this year. July through October might be out

Java

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hells yeah I would go, you can see the track from google maps looks great I have watched races at redbud on tv
REDBUD USA, Buchanan, MI

Last edited:
OP
OP
pwjstruebig

pwjstruebig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear other people are excited about this too! Once I hear something I will post what was being said.

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't they run a dirtbike event around the 4th there? I'd be in around then. I'd be in the area anyways.

OP
OP
pwjstruebig

pwjstruebig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yah july 4th weekend is the motocross pro national weekend at RedBud... I will be there with our rig my brother will be racing on the pro day so if your around for that weekend it is a crazy party haha ...

I haven't heard anything back yet from anyone so still waiting for the TORC weekend