Took a trip to Uwharrie National Forrest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Turbo_lander

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last weekend me and a couple of local Raptor owners took a road trip to Uwharrie National Park which has quite a few offroad trails. The video doesn't do this trail justice (Rocky uphill climbs) because I had to spot our trucks through some rough terrain do could get video. Overall it was a great time!

Mister Pinky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great video. I went down to NC back a few years ago. Fell in love with it. Always wanted to go to Uhwarrie but never got the chance.

GunMonkeyINTL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last weekend me and a couple of local Raptor owners took a road trip to Uwharrie National Park which has quite a few offroad trails. The video doesn't do this trail justice (Rocky uphill climbs) because I had to spot our trucks through some rough terrain do could get video. Overall it was a great time!

I’m not too far from there, and have been thinking about going. I was told that most of the trails were Jeep-wide. Any specific one you might recommend that are at least mostly pinstripe-safe?

OP
OP
Turbo_lander

Turbo_lander

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m not too far from there, and have been thinking about going. I was told that most of the trails were Jeep-wide. Any specific one you might recommend that are at least mostly pinstripe-safe?

We took Wolfs Den and was going to try falls damn but about 300 yards is pretty steep rock steps. Doable in a Raptor with 37 but very sketching in stock height. The remaining part of that trail after that supposed to be easy, we just never took the chance.