GEN 2 Too much Carbon??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CigarPundit

On the road to serfdom...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have APR too. Do your hood vents have a very slight raised area in the sheen around where each clip was bonded on? I think the pressure from the bonding process of the anchors on the back side left a slight ridge on the surface. Most people would not notice it, but I do. That is the only complaint, the rest of the finish and quality if fabulous.

I haven't noticed that, but I do have two surface ripples where the cross supports intersect. not a big deal though.

rayofsi

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i started off the same
carbonfiber stick on everything inside the truck
removed 90%of that and replaced it all with real carbon fiber

door handles, window controls, shifter console, steering wheel, left/right ac vents. waiting for center ac vents to be produced. and also sides of the seats. i still have some fake pieces in and compared to the real stuff. the fake stuff looks like crap.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To answer your question... yes. Too much Carbon.

Well... too much for me, anyways. And most small-sized planets I'd guess.

But you said you liked it and you're either 1) being truthful, or 2) saying that out of embarrassment for how wildly overboard you went with the Carbon. My money's on #1, because I truly believe you just are *crazy* enough to actually like that much Carbon.

Enjoy!

Hey now. Watch it with the "Crazy" insinuations!

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw a Raptor in Town this weekend that had all those CF Exterior Upgrades. I dunno. I guess I am just weird, but I don't like the CF on the Outside. It looked clean and subtle, but just not my jam.

Huh? Boy am I old!

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i started off the same
carbonfiber stick on everything inside the truck
removed 90%of that and replaced it all with real carbon fiber

door handles, window controls, shifter console, steering wheel, left/right ac vents. waiting for center ac vents to be produced. and also sides of the seats. i still have some fake pieces in and compared to the real stuff. the fake stuff looks like crap.

Where are you getting your real pieces from?