GEN 2 Too much Carbon??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Brento008

Brento008

Reaction score
I’m not a fan of the fake stuff. If you are going to do it, do it with the real stuff in smaller quantities.

Not sure what you mean by Fake. Yes, they are rigid skin thin overlays (to keep the cost down) but its real carbon. Its not a wrap or anything and not plastic. Except the red button, that might be fake but I'm okay with that.

OP
OP
Brento008

Brento008

Reaction score
Hey Brento008...can you tell us where you purchased your trim pieces including the red ignition switch cover? TIA

Ebay. Stuff comes from China, but the quality is very decent without having to pay out the nose. You do have to be careful to read the description and reviews to make sure you are getting carbon and not plastic when you can. Do a search for "Ford Raptor Carbon Fiber Interior". Have fun.

Moridin

Reaction score
To answer your question... yes. Too much Carbon.

Well... too much for me, anyways. And most small-sized planets I'd guess.

But you said you liked it and you're either 1) being truthful, or 2) saying that out of embarrassment for how wildly overboard you went with the Carbon. My money's on #1, because I truly believe you just are *crazy* enough to actually like that much Carbon.

Enjoy!