This is Going to Get Expensive!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
2023 Agate Black owner here. Been lurking for a bit; thank you for the information I have been able to obtain. Figured it was about time to join in on the fun. The more I read, the more I want to buy and mod... this is going to get expensive.

Included pics so you wouldn't know, I mean, think I drive a Prius.

See y'all around.
congrats on a propper first post

Pnwrider

Reaction score
I feel you as a new Raptor owner. I got my updated (read increased) auto insurance bill in the mail today which was expected. What wasn’t expected was my umbrella policy went up 15% as well. Not even my 400 hp boat moved the needle that much!

OP
OP
BowHunter037

BowHunter037

Reaction score
I feel you as a new Raptor owner. I got my updated (read increased) auto insurance bill in the mail today which was expected. What wasn’t expected was my umbrella policy went up 15% as well. Not even my 400 hp boat moved the needle that much!
Ouch. Yep, I’ve had something similar happen with another vehicle in the past. Not sure how long you’ve been with your insurance company but may be time to shop around for a better rate. I hate how their algos work and screw members over time.