Thinking about ordering a 2013. What color?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I haven't read one person who's seen a terrain raptor in person who didn't like it.

Mounting a ma-deuce in the bed would be BAD ASS
No pun intended, my first impression off showroom floors:
First time seeing it this weekend. NADA!! Def doesn't get your attention LIKE EVERY other raptor does. It's a raptor which makes it bad ass bUt..... The lady says the same thing which she noticed it before me while driving around town running Housewife errands. I seen it two days later in my neighborhood this weekend. The HID's blended and didn't get my attention like black/white would. An FX4 would have been better in Terrain as it looks like a hunting truck rather than its SVT purpose. at least in my area.....Louisiana
EITHER WAY, it's a personal preference on color. Doesn't take away there sweetness though, just the initial pucker

OP
OP
jrodrg

jrodrg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oohh, changed your mind eh? Terrain will still be a different color than what is around the area. I'm in Kenmore.

Yea Once I saw a few pictues with the beadlocks I decided to change my mind. Have you looked at invoice pricing yet? Used ones around buffalo are about the same price for a 2013 at invoice. Maybe a few thousand more for a new 2013.

No pun intended, my first impression off showroom floors:
First time seeing it this weekend. NADA!! Def doesn't get your attention LIKE EVERY other raptor does. It's a raptor which makes it bad ass bUt..... The lady says the same thing which she noticed it before me while driving around town running Housewife errands. I seen it two days later in my neighborhood this weekend. The HID's blended and didn't get my attention like black/white would. An FX4 would have been better in Terrain as it looks like a hunting truck rather than its SVT purpose. at least in my area.....Louisiana
EITHER WAY, it's a personal preference on color. Doesn't take away there sweetness though, just the initial pucker

Just out of curiosity did that Terrain have the OEM rims or the beadlocks because I felt the same way you did seeing pics with the OEM wheels. Once I saw a few with the beadlocks and box graphics I was sold.

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
But you could find that color on your 6 year old tighty whities! Ew, what's that smell?

lunapic_135170167412144_18_zps6f43d491.jpg

trolls56

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I currently have a 2010 Blue Raptor. I'm really considering trading it in for a 2013 Silver crewcab. Blue accent interior would be a must.

CAbimmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have blue, but the red with Graphics is killer, so is white. You really cant go wrong. I'm no help