the wait seems to get longer!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need the wait...I am calling to add the blue interior on Monday I think.

If they wait too long I will end up changing colors and options too I like it all at different times

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just get everything than you have notheing left to get but mods

I am about there. Need blue interior and bed stickers. I don't want the bed stickers but am bouncing on the hood one too...how area stickers more than the blue inserts?

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
well if you can I'd try and find one to see in person I for one think the graphics's is what makes a raptor look like a raptor the shocks are what makes it a raptor don't get me wrong.

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

also check out the aftermarket stickers a lot have put them on and seem to like them. whats a satellite car one with all the mechanics but not the flair is that correct.

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I added the blue inside and left the hood graphics. I feel good about it and am back to fighting off buying too many mods before finishing the the needs list when I get it....also starting to lean to putting on a snugtop for the doglets but not before linex and rust treating

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yes you can always put the hood graphics on but the interior not so easy. guarantee you will love the seat inserts.