The Monster Energy Outlaw Raptor Run June 4th & 5th 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Outlaw Offroad

Outlaw Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aw hell - that's 3 days before my birthday and I want to go. But I absolutely can't get any time away in summer as its the busiest work period for us dammit.

We are doing a run a month so stay tuned and sign up for the date that suits you best..Connor

Crosstx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for calling me earlier Conner
Im ready for July dude!
email me the radios you were talking about and i will add it to my header and tuner order.

Thanks

gotSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OMG, this sounds so freakin' fun. I don't get excited over too much, but this...DAMN! Too bad I live in MO. It's just too far to go this year. Thanks for puttin' on a killer run.

I'm going to represent the St. Joe Crew on the 4th&5th run. Should be a blast!!!!

SVTCALI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wish I could make this but I will be on a house boat at shasta all week and then rushing home to attend a wedding that weekend. Hopefully next time I can make it.

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
We are doing a run a month so stay tuned and sign up for the date that suits you best..Connor

I have to be in Dallas for a conference in October sometime (not listed yet). Please keep advertising the upcoming runs, and I'll try and get there!