The Complete GEN 2 Raptor Information Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ovrlnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With cup holder

Ooooooo.

---------- Post added at 08:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 AM ----------

RaptorCoastie, thank you for the post. Straight to the point, very informative.

Could you also add that the new F-150s with have the new Pro Trailer Backup Assist as well.

A really cool feature and very accurate for people experienced and inexperienced with towing.

*Picture from F150Raptor Promotion

Cheers!

I wish they'd bin that knob for the new SD backup assist. That system looks a lot more useful to me.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
RaptorCoastie, thank you for the post. Straight to the point, very informative.

Could you also add that the new F-150s with have the new Pro Trailer Backup Assist as well.

A really cool feature and very accurate for people experienced and inexperienced with towing.

*Picture from F150Raptor Promotion

It may have been confirmed elsewhere but I had not seen any info on if the steering was hydraulic or electric so I guess this confirms it.

Hopefully the electric steering will be better than the hydraulic setup we have with the Gen1. Pretty much anything would be better I guess!

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It may have been confirmed elsewhere but I had not seen any info on if the steering was hydraulic or electric so I guess this confirms it.

Hopefully the electric steering will be better than the hydraulic setup we have with the Gen1. Pretty much anything would be better I guess!

Traditionally speaking from what I hear it isn't. We'll see I guess.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chris's FX4

FRF Addict
Reaction score

The EPAS on the 11-14's isn't exactly bullet proof either, especially after people add 35's to them and off road.

svt_reid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This may have been answered before but I haven't seen it anywhere. Does anyone know if it looks like the new stock 3.0s are compatible with gen 1s? I see a good opportunity for some cheap take offs if they will