The 2015 SnoBall Picture Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rap67

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice light setup/output @rap67

thanks we were very satisfied with the setup. The amber lenses really cut the distance but they were effective at reducing reflectance so it was a good trade for this event.

we took the ambers off the 50" bar during the last nights run when the snow stopped. In the trees you can't appreciate the 50" hyper spot, because there isn't enough distance for it to open up but once we got into some farm areas it really came into its own.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Down the road, I'll be toying with the idea of getting a windshield mount of some sort.. So this gives me a good idea.

D

Deleted member 12951

Thought you all might get a kick out of this. It showed up when I was checking out one of the members vids so I thought I would share. Sorry if it is a repost.

Thanks! I was in the part when we were pulling into the parking lot but apparently my raptor wasn't cool enough for them to focus on. Oh well, just means more mods are needed, darn!