"Terrain management not available" after leaving a parking lot

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

S1ackin

Reaction score
Was there ever a resolution to this? I just got the same notification on my 2019 today.
Yes, I got my issue resolved. Fuse 14 was not fully seated in its slot. After that was pushed in all the way I haven't had an issue since. My user manual lists fuse 14 as not used, but it certainly is :)

mikehawncho

Reaction score
Yes, I got my issue resolved. Fuse 14 was not fully seated in its slot. After that was pushed in all the way I haven't had an issue since. My user manual lists fuse 14 as not used, but it certainly is :)
Ah, thank you for responding - that solved my problem also.

troyking

Reaction score
I have been going through hell with my new 2019 raptor.....2 dealers, four days and no one can fix it!!
There was no fuse at all in #14 slot, manual say #15 slot is 15amp and a spare. I moved the 15amp in slot #14 and presto... its working!! Question: what amp fuse are you using in #14?? Awesome and thanks!!!

Bracamonte

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been going through hell with my new 2019 raptor.....2 dealers, four days and no one can fix it!!
There was no fuse at all in #14 slot, manual say #15 slot is 15amp and a spare. I moved the 15amp in slot #14 and presto... its working!! Question: what amp fuse are you using in #14?? Awesome and thanks!!!

How was it working before if there was no fuse in the slot??????

OP
OP
S

S1ackin

Reaction score
Good question. I'll try to remember to look a little later today and let you know.

MRV99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was gonna suggest the MyKey BS with not having any modes but it was the fuse.

axbaquero

Reaction score
Guys so sorry for the newbie question.. The fuse #14 where is located? I search the manual and the number #14 is inside the cabin near the bottom passenger side. Is that one fuse box ?