Temperature sensor removal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swilly

Reaction score
Hello…

I was attempting to install an afe intake but had the hardest time taking off this temperature sensor I tired to twist and pull it wouldn’t budge. Any suggestions? There’s an arrow too to turn clockwise but I couldn’t move it. Accidentally broke the clip too hope that doesn’t have any issues later. May just go to ford parts and buy a new one if I can’t get this out.

Thanks I’m advance

70751795575__5E71F194-FBAF-474F-8B5F-72FA0FE1BA9F.jpeg

OP
OP
swilly

swilly

Reaction score
Ok got it pulled with small pliers and counter clockwise loosened I’ll try to delete post if I can later

awd5906

Reaction score
Glad you got it out. I heard that can be a total pain in the butt. How do you like the intake?

Sharpie69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also had a difficult time removing that sensor while installing the AFE intake, I'm pretty sure I broke a clip or something, seems to be fine though

OP
OP
swilly

swilly

Reaction score
Yea I broke a couple clips lol… the temp sensor and the other one where the “tube “ goes in oops but everything pretty snug and runs fine