Tanner Foust Edition Ford SVT Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crikk

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I heard some where that when the us version was in the works they considered Adam corolla and Matt Farrah ( spelling???) from the smoking tire. I can't help but think the show would be so much better with those 2 guys next to tanner. Both are true car guys and good drivers with racing exp., and Adam corolla was sooo funny on the man show. Also Matt Farrah daily drives a raptor too.

On a side note I think I am tanner now that I know he drives a raptor too, at least that's what I tell my GF every time I get the rap nasty sideways!!!:happy107:

Chris's FX4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Matt and Adam also had that show on Speed, "The Car Show", with Dan Neil. But yeah, they would be great with Tanner on Top Gear.

Last edited:

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think they blew the budget getting Tanner so had to hire two idiots that would work for next to nothing. What did the fat one say "I would lick the Raptor"