Tanner Foust Edition Ford SVT Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris's FX4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I started watching the US version before the BBC. I really liked the US one at first but it just seemed to me a couple of the past episodes weren't that great, but they were still good. Just seemed to me they could have separated those from the BBC episodes a little better. I still like both, the US version just seemed to go downhill a little.

Last nights episode has restored some faith for me that they are getting better.

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think the Raptor looks great with a cap... :)

Attachments

• Raptor293.jpg
    Raptor293.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 106

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Now that I think about it I haven't seen anyone do big star small car or seen the stig take a car around the track this season

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When his truck is done, will he come to MI and give me rally cross lessons for a Raptor!? I would even drive out to get schooled. I might have a few under my belt by then, but I bet he could teach some of us a whole buncha stuff

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think the raptor should be in the show aegean as lone as Tanner is driving it in the challenge.