Sync help and ford service venting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ajstar89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well guys,
Been a disappointing day for me with ford need to vent a little and see if anyone can help. First of all I got my truck back from service on my sunroof a week or two ago, and decided to detailed it today while I update my sync. I noticed all the trim pieces are slightly off, the tech pulled the interior to drop the roof and then broke the tabs that align it to each other. e989e8cb9e9327bbc6f60a24ccb8c96d.jpg here is an example of all the trim pieces and their alignment tabs all are broke off. I think he had to remove the trim to get the door molding seal off so he took it all out to make it work. Idk but he didn't put it back right.

But that's not it. I have all my windows tinted, even the front. I was cleaning the smudges off or I thought they we're just smudges and the Windows "smudges" are scratches in the tint where they used a tool to pry or something
0aecc8bbde2277bab53cd765cb263ac3.jpg

Cherry on top today. Maybe someone can help me with this, I update the sync and got this.
80e47d860ab584926d40b15ae53d966a.jpg

It later shows "presidential" with the Lincoln symbol. So now I apparently drive a Lincoln that has the presidential package. Anyone got any fixes for the sync at least. The dealer is going to hear about the other stuff Saturday.

Fyi this work was done a Theodore robins ford in Costa Mesa.

D

Deleted member 12951

Sounds like typical dealership work and you are surprised? Have them cover the cost of new clips and do it yourself. Doubt they will admit messing the window up. Sync issue is known, use search and you will find it here.