Stuck Door Locks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ironside

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can't answer yet. Dropped it off dirty with the wrap guy. He had some rework he had to do.

It is 3 hours away in Columbia. Well go get it this weekend, I think. Who's in Columbia that we know? Hmmmm

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

BTW- my tail gate won't open. With some work it will pop. All other doors are ok thus far.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com
So far all my doors function fine but my tail gate has been balky for the last year plus. I always forget about it when I'm at the dealer. If you want to know how bad it is ask Rodger.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So I took the rear door cards off and door won't open. Any suggestions on how to get the door open? Thought I would diy it before taking it in next week. 2 kids crawling over the seats to get in and out isn't fun. 6 year old no problem, 13 year old doesn't like it much. Paging @The Car Stereo Company help Noah lol.

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You can't force the locking mech open? I had to do that for the back passenger side.

But it's still sticking. I may have to take it all the way out and clean it. Previously I just shot it with some air and wd40

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I pulled my front door mech out. It's toast something in side broke and jammed the lock. Wd40 ain't doing anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk