StopTech SS line fitment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jpwrx2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered a set of StopTech SS braided brake lines. On install I found the front fittings are two small to receive the OE hard lines. Also, in the rear the outer lines fit fine but the inner lines wouldn’t take the larger OE hard line fittings either. Anyone else run into these issues?

ArchSammael

Reaction score
I Hope someone replies to this because these stainless lines are going to be my first modification.

Riddick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just curious why you went with StopTech and not Crown? I upgraded with Crown and they were a direct fit.

Riddick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Specifically? Not really. I upgraded to R1 rotors and pads at the same time and the combo feels much better, but I really can’t say which one was the biggest improvement. Prolly the rotors. Lines were more peace of mind knowing they’re not going to blow out anytime soon.

OP
OP
jpwrx2002

jpwrx2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
StopTech was supposed to be a direct replacement as well. I’m working with their engineering department to figure out why my truck seems to be different

OP
OP
jpwrx2002

jpwrx2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any idea what the brake fitting size is on the 2010s? I never got this issue resolved with Stop Tech and I am trying to figure out all this again

D3 SS 3D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Reach out to Rick@FreedomMotorsports, he may be able to help you answer this.

P.S. they sell steel braided brake lines as well, built to order for your specific year truck