Stock Tires w/ 17" Methods...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Prybar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That combination looks great! With all the talk of plus this and minus that, can you verify what you went with to get this result?

I think the Methods are only availible in 1 bs/ ofset configuration in a 17" size with the raptor lug pattern?

Can't go wrong!

MIAMIRAPTA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting, I plan on doing the exact same thing in the next few weeks. Was having a hard time finding pictures of the combo but this is perfect!

Chayse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went through Outlaw Raptor. Great guys! The price on the wheels on their site is an awesome deal already. I think like 160? That is the least amount I have ever paid for wheels that look this good and are this light.

Do you know how light they really are? I have not seen a weight listed for them.

mrmojoz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How hard is it to change/replace the bolts? I like the wheels but I wouldn't own them unless I could get black bolts.

c-ne-elk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm with you mrmojoz, I want black bolts and black lug nuts. I have a set of wheels and lug nuts on order (hope to see them any day now) and plan on either Plasti-dipping the outer wheel bolts or painting them.

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Paint lasts longer than plastidip. Some guys remove the bolts completely, but I think it looks like somethings are missing haha