Stock Tires w/ 17" Methods...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Juicehead

Reaction score
I went ahead and pulled the trigger, I couldn't be happier...

Funny thing, it looks way more agressive in person than in the pics!

Attachments

• IMG_1327.jpg
    IMG_1327.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 318
  • IMG_1329.jpg
    IMG_1329.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 325
  • IMG_1330.jpg
    IMG_1330.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 722
OP
OP
J

Juicehead

Reaction score
Thinking of doing the same thing. Where did you get them from? And did you get a good deal?

Went through Outlaw Raptor. Great guys! The price on the wheels on their site is an awesome deal already. I think like 160? That is the least amount I have ever paid for wheels that look this good and are this light.

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those are the ones I want! Look really good with the black truck. I'm thinking about color matching the bolts to match my truck (blue flame).

Prybar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow. It's amazing how much better a simple wheel swap makes the truck look! That looks great, even with the all-terrains! Nice work!

jlauth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks awesome man...i made the same decision and feel just like you...these trucks with Methods just make them look really aggressive. It is crazy how much tougher my truck looks than with the stock wheels.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
It's amazing, for staying stock size wheel, just that little off set changed the looks dramatically. These rims look like they were made for the raptor

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I love the look of the methods on raptors I kept the stock tires with the 17" inch methods and they look so bad ass I couldn't be happier!! Looks great!

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That combination looks great! With all the talk of plus this and minus that, can you verify what you went with to get this result?

On a separate note, do we have a thread of members showing photos of all the wheel and tire combos similar to what Ducati does with his lights?