Stealth Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoustonRider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its $40,000..... sold my F250 and a guy drove down that night and paid me in 400 pieces of paper.... actually not my biggest cash transaction, but its close to it (by 60%)....lol

HoustonRider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For reference, $40,000 is roughly 80-85% of the height of a standard Koozie (easy measuring tool.. lol)

e8761527.jpg

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
its $40,000..... sold my F250 and a guy drove down that night and paid me in 400 pieces of paper.... actually not my biggest cash transaction, but its close to it (by 60%)....lol

Man I hope you atleast have a money marker to do some testing! HAhahaaaaaa. SHIT!

BDRAG

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
So when are we getting you some bumpers?

Probably when I rear end someone. I do like the look but I will NEVER be the off road kinda guy these were designed for and built for. Money is also a big deal. If the lotto comes my way, you will be one of the calls I make in the first 30 days! AHhahaaaaaaa.

BDRAG

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
I hear ya.
I'll make a deal with you. If I win the lotto I will send you a free bumper but if you win, I get half?!?!?!:Wedgie:

Let me check with the wife.. Pause, She said, NO! AHhahaaaaaaa. She had to think about it though! HAhahaaaaaa.

Next cash I come up with will be going towards some type driving lights down below....

BDRAG