Sprint Booster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My neighbour is the Canadian distributor for these and said I could test it out on the Raptor to see if I like it. I did drive his Audi with it off and then on and it made a definite difference.

OP
OP
FAMARO

FAMARO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My neighbour is the Canadian distributor for these and said I could test it out on the Raptor to see if I like it. I did drive his Audi with it off and then on and it made a definite difference.

I saw where they now offer it for the Raptor. I did a mod on my pedal for my 96 powerstoke and it made a noticeable difference.

nohel

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Well go test one out and let us know how it goes

Spider-One

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All it does is amplify the signal from the throttle. If you want the same results just mash your foot down further because that's basically all it's replicating. Your money is better spend on a proper tune.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A lot of cars with drive by wire have an annoying delay from the time you step on the gas to the time the car reacts, the sprint booster gets rid of that.

RajunCajun37

Banned
Reaction score
this is garbage, more cons then pros I assure you

when you get the ECU/PCM tuned by people like 5 STAR they fix the throttle response. In normal mode when you hit the fuel the throttle body is limited to a 50% burst then it gradually opens 100%. In the OFFROAD mode when you hit the throttle you get 75% burst then gradually opens to 100%. Also in OFFROAD mode the truck doesn't shift as often, it likes to hold a gear. So shift points are higher even at slow speeds.

Example, slow acceleration may see shift points at 1,800 rpms but OFFROAD and slow acceleration won't shift till like 2,500 rpms. Add in a more aggressive throttle response and it's FUN.

Just get your ECU tuned and you get better throttle response. Not 100% because that's wild but you will have a nice and aggressive pedal. DON"T buy crap parts. Don't go cheap. Don't bring the truck to the dealership unless it's warranty work cause they jack shit up. Don't put big heavy tires on big heavy 20" wheels. Research is helpful